Friday, June 5, 2020

I squint at the golden sun as it rolls behind the hills. Droplets fall on my tongue making me quiver.The rain gets heavier thundering in from dark grey clouds. I throw my hood over my head, the rain clatters over my jacket. It makes me shiver. I’m running through the wet grass as I stomp in a cold puddle the water slushes up the back of my leg making my legs buckle to the ground. I sit up, the rain is gone and sudden colours burst out into the sky like rockets forming a bend. My eyes focus on the beautiful colours. Later I walk home still shivering from the puddle but the sun comes out and all the water on my clothes disappears into the sky.




Our class was supposed to write a piece on the eye for creative writing. This is my piece of writing that I wrote on the eye. 

1 comment:

  1. hello this is kavel from edmund hillary school and I really like your story and I like the way you put the rainbow eye in but I think you should've made the words bigger and goodbye

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.